Saturday, March 10, 2012

Piano in an empty room

Lately my dad started painting the room where the piano is. That unfortunately means limited access to my piano but when I got to play it earlier today, with the room emptied of all the other pieces of furnitures, the resonnance was so full.
I mean, it wasn't that kind of resonnance where you still hear the note 10 seconds after you released it, no, it's the kind of resonnance that makes an upright piano sound like a full concert grand. Well maybe not but still the sound was so full I couldn't stop playing mellow stuff, making my mind wonder into this vast full sound.
Fascinating, really. But soon the room will be again full of unnecessary stuff !

Oh and, by the way, my E-flat clarinet hasn't arrived yet =(
I hope I'll get it monday morning, because no one's home in the afternoon !
I was hoping I could spend my whole sunday having fun with it but I won't be able to. I've got loaaaads of other stuff to do anyway =/

No comments:

Post a Comment